100% tax deductible
Includes all Director’s Circle Patron Membership benefits plus:
• Name recognition on donor signage in the museum
• Private curator-led tour on request for up to six guests
• Name recognition as the sponsor of a museum object on display
10% discount on all purchases at the museum shop, in-store and online, plus special extra discount opportunities • subscription to your choice of Antiques & Fine Art Magazine
, The Magazine Antiques
, or Modern Magazine*
• subscription to monthly e-newsletter • invitations for two to members-only opening-night exhibition receptions • invitations to curator-led tours at the museum • invitations to Folk Art Friends weeks, with special events for you and accompanying guests • eligibility to participate in Folk Art Explorers, the museum’s travel program, which offers behind-the-scenes visits to private home collections, galleries, and other museums • discounted admission to all museum educational and public programs, including art workshops, lectures, tours, and special programs • discounts
at local businesses • membership cards for two adults
• free admission to art workshops for children and families • special Patron Member gift from the museum shop • priority registration for Folk Art Explorers trips and other events • Reciprocal membership and discounts at more than one thousand participating museums
throughout the United States• name recognition in December e-newsletter • invitations to private gallery talks with curators • invitations for two to VIP opening-night exhibition receptions and other exclusive events • gift membership at Dual/Family level to share with friends or family
• name recognition in December e-newsletter • Additional reciprocal free admission and gift shop discounts to more institutions participating in the Art Museum Reciprocal Network (AMRN), including the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and the Philadelphia Museum of Art; and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM), including the Mutter Museum, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and The Contemporary Jewish Museum (CJM)!
Folk Art Circle members provide critical annual support for the museum’s daily operations and enjoy special recognition opportunities. Gifts above $2,500 are welcomed. For more information, see the Folk Art Circle page or call the development office at (212) 595-9533, ext. 346.
*You will automatically receive Antiques & Fine Art Magazine with your membership purchase. To receive The Magazine Antiques or Modern Magazine in its place, please contact the membership department at (212) 595-9533, ext. 313, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image: Untitled (Reina/Madonna)
(detail), Martín Ramírez (1895–1963), Auburn, California, c. 1960–1963, paint, crayon, pencil, and collage on lined paper, 48 x 18 in., American Folk Art Museum, gift of the family of Dr. Max Dunievitz and the Estate of Martín Ramírez, 2008.25.1. © Estate of Martín Ramírez, photo by Ellen McDermott.