$200 of total contribution is tax non-deductible
Includes all Patron Membership benefits plus:
- Name recognition on donor signage in the Museum
- Name recognition as the sponsor of a Museum object on display
- Private curator-led tour on request for up to six guests
- Eligibility to participate in Folk Art Explorers, the Museum’s travel program, which offers behind-the-scenes visits to private home collections, galleries, and other museums
- Membership cards for two adults
- Reciprocal membership and discounts at more than one thousand participating museums throughout the United States
And MORE! Click here to view all benefits.
Folk Art Circle members provide critical annual support for the Museum’s daily operations and enjoy unique recognition opportunities, e.g., name recognition on donor signage in the Museum and the Annual Report. Gifts above $2,500 are welcomed. You can call the development office for more information at (212) 595-9533, ext. 346 or email Karley Klopfenstein, the Deputy Director and Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com.
*You will automatically receive The Magazine Antiques with your membership purchase. To receive Antiques & Fine Art Magazine in its place, please contact the membership department at (212) 595-9533, ext. 313, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want the full tax-deduction
SELECT AMOUNT FROM THE DROP DOWN BELOW: