- Invitations for two to VIP opening-night exhibition receptions and other exclusive events
- Gift membership at Dual/Family level to share with friends or family
10% discount on all purchases at the museum shop, in-store and online, plus special extra discount opportunities • subscription to your choice of Antiques & Fine Art Magazine
or The Magazine Antiques*
• subscription to monthly e-newsletter • invitations for two to members-only opening-night exhibition receptions • invitations to curator-led tours at the museum • invitations to Folk Art Friends weeks, with special events for you and accompanying guests
• eligibility to participate in Folk Art Explorers, the museum’s travel program, which offers behind-the-scenes visits to private home collections, galleries, and other museums • discounted admission to all museum educational and public programs, including art workshops, lectures, tours, and special programs • discounts at local businesses • membership cards for two adults • free admission to art workshops for children and families • special Patron Member gift from the museum shop • priority registration for Folk Art Explorers trips and other events • • Reciprocal membership and discounts at more than one thousand participating museums throughout the United States • name recognition in December e-newsletter • invitations to private gallery talks with curators
• Additional reciprocal free admission and gift shop discounts to more institutions participating in the Art Museum Reciprocal Network (AMRN)
, including the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum, the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum and the Philadelphia Museum of Art; and the Reciprocal Organization of Associated Museums (ROAM)
, including the Mutter Museum, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and The Contemporary Jewish Museum (CJM)!
(detail), Eddie Arning (1898–1993), Austin, Texas, 1965, Oil pastel on laid paper, 21 7/8 x 31 7/8 in., American Folk Art Museum, gift of Timothy and Pamela Hill, 1981.20.1. Photo by Terry McGinnis.